Back in Florida and ready to SEW!

I’m working on some new designs this summer and decided to add a cosmetic bag. I made one for myself first. Why? Because I needed one! Here’s the one I made for the shop.

23. Terry Ruffles - A cute little terry cloth cosmetic bag with a contrasting cotton lining. 8” by 6”



$22 shipped
(In PayPal be sure to "Enter Description" with Item Number and Name)

7. Red and White, Pure Delight - this one is cuter up close, white cheesecloth ruffles with red and white trim and back (photo of back), even a polka dot ribbon on the tab. 8 1/2" by 6 1/2" with padded handle for comfort.



$27 shipped
(In PayPal be sure to "Enter Description" with Item Number and Name)

10. Pretty Birds - Pretty white with green print, vintage green button for accent, padded strap, lined in white muslin. 7" top opening, 8" bottom by 6".



$21 shipped
(In PayPal be sure to "Enter Description" with Item Number and Name)

13. Denim Dreams - A soft pre-washed blue denim with white crocheted lace trim. Pretty blue flowers for the lining. 8 1/2" by 6".



$25 shipped
(In PayPal be sure to "Enter Description" with Item Number and Name)

15. Spring Fling - Pretty lightweight fabric with cute buttons. It's lined in pretty white cotton. 8 1/2" by 6".



$22 shipped
(In PayPal be sure to "Enter Description" with Item Number and Name)

18. Spring Birds - This is a soft color for Spring with a pretty rhinestone button. 8  1/2" by 6".



$22 shipped
(In PayPal be sure to "Enter Description" with Item Number and Name)

19. Cheery Ruffles - A happy Spring bag with a pretty sewn in ruffle. 8 1/2" by 6".


$24 shipped
(In PayPal be sure to "Enter Description" with Item Number and Name)

20. Colors of Spring - Fun bright pinks and greens with lace trim. 8 1/2" by 6".



$22 shipped
(In PayPal be sure to "Enter Description" with Item Number and Name)

21. Wish Upon a Star- Perfect for a Princess. 8 1/2" by 6".

DSCN1337

DSCN1338

$20 shipped
(In PayPal be sure to "Enter Description" with Item Number and Name)

Thank you all so much for your support and encouragement.
It means the world to me!
Happy Summer!

6 comments:

Trace4J said...

Beautiful.
Great job friend
Hugs
Trace

www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

Vicky said...

They're looking great, Diane! Welcome back! If you have something 'nautical' up your sleeve let me know. I'd like to pick one up for my daughter's birthday in Sept.
}}Hugs{{
Vicky

Shelia said...

Hi Diane! Oh, these are just darling! I love the fabrics you've used and each one is so cute!
Thank you so much for liking my felties. No, I don't use a pattern for them I just poodle around on the web and get inspiration.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Raggedy Jayne's said...

Hi, Diane,
I am one of your new followers. Thank you for following me, too!!
Your little bags are so cute!!
Happy Fall!!
Love,
Jayne

Linda Walker said...

Hi Diane, I did not know you had this blog--I have been following your other one....I love all of your totes and cosmetic bags! Cosmetic bags are so fun to make, haven't done one in a while. I am now inspired to make myself a matching set. Now following you here as well....Beautiful fall weather here in New England, hope you are enjoying some fall weather as well...Linda
mysewwhatblog.blogspot.com

The Shop Around the Corner said...

Wish Upon a Star is adorable.
Just stopping by to grab your link for my Pretty Little Shops gadget which I was updating. Love all the new goodies.