New Wristlets and Bunnies!

I have two new wristlets to add to the list.

I'm still offering FREE SHIPPING within the US
and I will pay part of the shipping to other countries!

I'll tell you about the bonus at the end of the post!

17. Turquoise Flowers - This is a pretty floral design with lots of bright turquoise and a rich brown background. 8 1/2" by 6". 



 $22 shipped
(In PayPal be sure to "Enter Description" with Item Number and Name)
SOLD


18. Spring Birds - This is a soft color for Spring with a pretty rhinestone button. 8 1/2" by 6". 


 $22 shipped
(In PayPal be sure to "Enter Description" with Item Number and Name)



With every bag purchased 'while supplies last' I will include a sweet bunnie softie!



Or if you would like to purchase some, they are $14.99 shipped for THREE.
 You can choose any three...mix and match! (and I'm still making them)


$14.99 shipped for ANY  THREE



and every bag purchased will have ONE tucked inside!

See post below for more bags for sale!

Thank you!

6 comments:

Della said...

Your bunnies are so cute! Love the new wristlets, too!

CRAFTY STITCHERS said...

Wristlets look great. You better watch out, those rabbits are multiplying.

BECKY said...

Oh, Diane! Everything you make is just beautiful! Such gorgeous fabrics and your obvious sewing talent! I WILL be purchasing some items, SOON!

Donna@Conghaile Cottage said...

Hi Diane!!! I've been to your blog several times and I'm having trouble POSTING A COMMENT!!! I will not give up though! I've just joined you here, LOVE EVERYTHING!!! Those little bunnies are "TOO CUTE"! LOVE,LOVE,LOVE that little white one#5, is he chenille? Your pictures on your blog are just GORGEOUS! It's HOT in Connecticut right now and I'd LOVE to jump in your OCEAN PHOTO, AHHHHH did that look good!!!
Big Hugs to you,
Donna

Shanti Johnson said...

Luv new designs Soul Mom! Beautiful your little fingers have been busy!! The Bunnies are cute cute cute! I put in a order!
Luv
Shanti

Can't Stop Stitchin said...

Love these little wrist bags :)