New Spring Designs!

I've had so much fun choosing fabric for new wristlets!

I hope you like them as much as I do!

I'm still offering FREE SHIPPING within the US 
and I will pay part of the shipping to other countries! 

13. Denim Dreams - A soft pre-washed blue denim with white crocheted lace trim. Pretty blue flowers for the lining. 8 1/2" by 6".


$25 shipped
(In PayPal be sure to "Enter Description" with Item Number and Name)



14. Bon Voyage - Vintage fabric with a fun print. Vintage fabric for the lining. I've sewn a handmade heart button on this one, too. 8 1/2" by 6".


 $21 shipped
(In PayPal be sure to "Enter Description" with Item Number and Name)
SOLD


15. Spring Fling - Pretty lightweight fabric with cute buttons. It's lined in pretty white cotton. 8 1/2" by 6". 



 $22 shipped
(In PayPal be sure to "Enter Description" with Item Number and Name)



4 comments:

Della said...

These are all fun fabrics for these wristlets! I'm very attached to the special one you made for me, the flowers match a new blouse I bought. I'm very much wanting one of your handbags!

CRAFTY STITCHERS said...

Great looking wristlets, your work is beautiful!

Ginger Zuck said...

Really beautiful Diane! I love them all.

Shanti Johnson said...

Gorgeous! Luv the new stuff! Especially the Von Boyage one!!! Luv the inside fabric! Great pics! I see that Etsy shoppe opening soon!!! :-)