A new bag and bunnies having FUN!

Here's a new wristlet made out of pretty Spring fabric!

20. Colors of Spring - Fun bright pinks and greens with lace trim.  8 1/2" by 6".

$22 shipped
(In PayPal be sure to "Enter Description" with Item Number and Name)



And the bunnies wanted to jump into Spring with some color so I added some fabric bows to them and put them in a pretty box !

They are still for sale for $14.99 shipped for ALL three!  (bunnies only) Wooden crate with faux grass and 3 bunnies $24.99.
 SOLD


I am still offering FREE shipping in the US and for every bag purchased a bunny will be tucked inside!
Thank you!

8 comments:

Shanti Johnson said...

OMGosh so pretty! Spring has Sprung! Your Bunnies are the cutest ever!
Luv
Shanti

Della said...

This is such a pretty wristlet, and I love the bows on the bunnies! They really are hopping into Spring!

Vicky said...

All are so very pretty! Just love the bunnies!
Vicky

laurie said...

you are so good at what you do.So spring like!

Cranberry Morning said...

I am now officially a follower of both of your blogs! Have a lovely week, Diane. All your creations are so pretty!

Becky said...

Diane its you??I just came from Marcia's blog.These little bunnies are adorable.Much luck to you my friend,you have been busy.

The French Hutch said...

Diane, I love the bunnies and the the pretty spring colors in the wristlet. I'm your newest follower here.

~Emily

Little Susie Home Maker said...

Oh, I just love your shop! This is so great! I love the wristlets! Have a great week!
Susie