'Wristlets' by Diane's Dream Designs

This is what I am MOST excited about! The wristlets I've made! 

They are the perfect size and I carry one everywhere I go!

I have more in the design phase and new ones cut out. 

All of these are lined and have padded straps and one of a kind details. Each one closes with a zipper at the top.

I've taken the photos without a flash to try to capture the true colors.

Shipping FREE within the US. I will pay part of the shipping for other countries.

6. Vintage Frills - This one is made with creams and beige colors, vintage trims with some new lace. Even a little crochet doily and antique pearl button. 8 1/2" by 6".


 $28 shipped
 SOLD

7. Red and White, Pure Delight - this one is cuter up close, white cheesecloth ruffles with red and white trim and back (photo of back), even a polka dot ribbon on the tab. 8 1/2" by 6 1/2" with padded handle for comfort.


$27 shipped
(In PayPal be sure to "Enter Description" with Item Number and Name)



8. Eyelet Ribbons - Pretty white eyelet with white satin ribbon added for feminine charm. 6 1/2" by 8" with padded strap.

 $26 shipped
(In PayPal be sure to "Enter Description" with Item Number and Name)
SOLD

9. Spring Flowers - this wristlet has bright cheery colors with colorful buttons sewn on each flower. 6" by 7 1/2" at top to 8 1/2" at bottom.

 $22 shipped
(In PayPal be sure to "Enter Description" with Item Number and Name)
SOLD

10. Pretty Birds - Pretty white with green print, vintage green button for accent, padded strap, lined in white muslin. 7" top opening, 8" bottom by 6". 

$21 shipped
(In PayPal be sure to "Enter Description" with Item Number and Name)



11. Cowboys on the Range - This is a fun cowboy print with a vintage button and some fringe at the bottom. It measures 9" by 6 1/2" and is a little bigger than the others.


$25 shipped
(In PayPal be sure to "Enter Description" with Item Number and Name)
SOLD

12. By the Sea - A sturdy duck cloth nautical print 7"at top, 8 1/2" bottom by 6". A fun design on both front and back.


$22 shipped
(In PayPal be sure to "Enter Description" with Item Number and Name)



8 comments:

Kim@Snug Harbor said...

Diane, these are all wonderful! What a talent you have.

The Bear's Blog said...

A truly wonderful idea, they are all beautiful.

Hugs

Danice said...

Diane these are all so beautiful. I am now following this blog also. Great idea- they all look so great!

The Bear's Blog said...

Oh Miss Lavender Dreams,

The purse for Mom came and it is so beary "bee-u-tee-ful, she is going to love it so much. Now all I have to do is keep it a secret till Easter.

Thank you for putting my picture on your new Blog, I am so honored.

Heaps of Hugs
Prudence

Tracy | Screaming Sardine said...

These are so cute, Diane! When I have a bit more to spend, I'll be purchasing one of your wristlets for Stela, my sponsor child in Albania. I can only send what can ship in a small 6 x 9 inch envelope and a wristlet would be perfect!

Della said...

OH! I want the new one, By the Sea! It's a perfect beach wristlet!

Maya @ Completely Coastal said...

Diane, the nautical wristlet is soooo adorable!!

Marcia said...

Oh me, oh my, Diane, I am in love with that Bon Voyage one. Is that dark navy or black? Ooh, I hope it's still available on the weekend. Hope to be back Saturday.