This is what I am MOST excited about! The wristlets I've made!
They are the perfect size and I carry one everywhere I go!
I have more in the design phase and new ones cut out.
All of these are lined and have padded straps and one of a kind details. Each one closes with a zipper at the top.
I've taken the photos without a flash to try to capture the true colors.
Shipping FREE within the US. I will pay part of the shipping for other countries.
6. Vintage Frills - This one is made with creams and beige colors, vintage trims with some new lace. Even a little crochet doily and antique pearl button. 8 1/2" by 6".
$28 shipped SOLD
7. Red and White, Pure Delight - this one is cuter up close, white cheesecloth ruffles with red and white trim and back (photo of back), even a polka dot ribbon on the tab. 8 1/2" by 6 1/2" with padded handle for comfort.
$27 shipped (In PayPal be sure to "Enter Description" with Item Number and Name)
8. Eyelet Ribbons - Pretty white eyelet with white satin ribbon added for feminine charm. 6 1/2" by 8" with padded strap.
$26 shipped (In PayPal be sure to "Enter Description" with Item Number and Name)
9. Spring Flowers - this wristlet has bright cheery colors with colorful buttons sewn on each flower. 6" by 7 1/2" at top to 8 1/2" at bottom.
$22 shipped (In PayPal be sure to "Enter Description" with Item Number and Name) SOLD
10. Pretty Birds - Pretty white with green print, vintage green button for accent, padded strap, lined in white muslin. 7" top opening, 8" bottom by 6".
$21 shipped (In PayPal be sure to "Enter Description" with Item Number and Name)
11. Cowboys on the Range - This is a fun cowboy print with a vintage button and some fringe at the bottom. It measures 9" by 6 1/2" and is a little bigger than the others.
$25 shipped (In PayPal be sure to "Enter Description" with Item Number and Name) SOLD
12. By the Sea - A sturdy duck cloth nautical print 7"at top, 8 1/2" bottom by 6". A fun design on both front and back.
$22 shipped (In PayPal be sure to "Enter Description" with Item Number and Name)
I love to do a lot of creative projects and one of them is making bags. I started making bags because I needed a new wristlet so I designed one with a comfortable handle. I carry one everywhere I go. I also carry a larger bag with all of the essentials. When I find a design that works, I try other fabric and trim so that each one is 'one of a kind'. Now I've decided to offer them to you.
So here are the bags I've made so far!
I have so many designs in my head.
I'll add new bags as I finish them!
As an 'introductory offer' my bags will be FOR SALE here at a special price before going to ETSY. I am also giving FREE SHIPPING for all US orders for the month of February. I will pay for part of the shipping cost for orders outside the US.
1.Vintage Cream - made with vintage fabric, lace, crochet doily and pearl button. 10 1/2" wide by 10" long (not counting lace overhang at bottom) Handle is 43" long, pocket inside.
Price-$40 shipped SOLD
2. Vintage Embroidery - fabric is a beautiful piece of detailed embroidery, trimmed with vintage lace and button. 9" wide, 11" long with inside pocket.
3. Natural Ruffles with Rhinestone button - this bag hangs very pretty with a feminine flair. 12" by 14" with 35" handle and inside pocket with a ruffle.
Price-$40 shipped SOLD
4. Snow White Whimsey - lightweight cheesecloth with row after row of feminine ruffles. 13 1/2" by 17" with a shorter handle, 17 1/2" makes it the perfect market bag.
Price-$45 shipped (In PayPal be sure to "Enter Description" with Item Number and Name)
5.Rustic Charm - A ruffled bag to take anywhere, natural colors with vintage button and vintage lace. Ruffles on front only. 10" by 15" with 41 " handle.